HOTHAUS METHOD – More than stretching.
Here at HotHaus we believe in balanced healthy bodies and balanced minds. This is why we created HotHaus Method – a modular class approach through which you can get the maximum out of your own practice and yourself. As teachers we believe in continuous study, self-practice, improvement. We continuously work on expanding our own frameworks, so that the HotHaus Method can offer you elements of other complimentary disciplines, latest science backed practices and a transformational yoga experience.
If you are an existing yoga teacher looking to deepen your knowledge or would like to teach at the HotHaus please contact us regarding HOTHAUS METHOD Immersion. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA ( 90min ) – This is our signature, all body, general level class that brings together all of the fundamentals of HotHaus Method. It joins elements of Hatha, Power, Ashtanga yoga and HIT to encourage freedom of movement and sense of balance and empowerment. It takes your whole body though a series of deep twists, hip openers, backbends and works on core strength. Develops freedom of movement, challenges balance and improves flexibility. Balances body and mind. Suitable both for both beginners and more experienced practitioners. Bring your whole self.
- Improved balance
- Upper body, core and glute strength
- Flexibility, grace and fluidity
- Increased stamina and focus
- Breath and expansion
- Freedom of movement
W. T. F. ( 75 min ) – HH ‘W. T. F’ (Way To Freedom) blends latest research and science backed methods of renowned Functional Range Conditioning System with Yoga and Asana Practice. Special focus is placed on increasing joint ROM (range of motion) and improving joint stability and mobility through Progressive and Regressive Isometric loading. Sessions develop body awareness and control. Designed for people who actively engage in sports ( running, cycling, skiing, hockey, triathlon athletes, etc ) and those looking to enhance their existing yoga practice or sport performance and bulletproof their bodies against injuries. Maximise your movement potential!
*Sessions led by our Senior Teachers who have been trained to work with Athletes and hold official FRC Functional Range Conditioning MC Qualification.
- Gain Competitive Edge
- Increase Active Range of Joint Motion
- Stabilise and Strengthen your Joints
- Increase Movement Control
- Increase Mobility – gain flexibility that is supported by strength
- Enhance your athletic performance
- Address imbalances in your body
- Aid Injury Rehab
- Advance your existing Yoga Asana Practice
WILD ( 60min ) – This is a little sister of our HH90 (ALPHA) class, who knows how to throw a good punch! Simple yet powerful. This class merges powerful Warrior sequence and other yoga elements from our HH90 ALPHA with FRC System ( Functional Range conditioning). It targets mobility, working with all the main joints of body, improving the joint movement range and bulletproofing the joints from injuries. All this is offset by deep opening and sense of release. Movement based class accessible to all. Suitable for beginners, great for pro Athletes. Get ready to find your edge.
- Skeletal alignment
- Improving the range of the joint movement
- Bullet proofing the joints against injuries
- Increasing strength at the end range of your flexibility
- Full body strength
- Stamina and endurance
- Creates freedom of Movement
FOCUS ( 75min ) – the big sister brings deep sense of balance and release. This class works on creating healthy and mobile spine, pelvis, and hips while in the same time building strength in the muscles to support the joints and sceletal system. The pace is slower, postures are held for longer so we can tap into connective tissues and go deeper. The class invites you to surrender into the practice and nurtures a strong link between body and mind. Deeply relaxing and suitable to all levels. Move with awareness.
- Works on spinal articulation
- Deep hip opening
- Releases tight hamstrings and hip flexors
- Corrects physical miss alignments
- Works on pelvis alignment and support
- Deeply relaxing
- Brings awareness into movement
CLASSIC ( 26+2 – 60min ) – Based on traditional hot yoga class, sequenced and adjusted for HotHaus; our Classic will take you through all 26 postures of traditional hot yoga sequence and 2 breathing exercises. The class develops alignment and brings strength and flexibility. It’s a great foundation class suitable to all levels of practitioners and all levels of fitness. Sweat it!
- Develop stamina and fitness
- Core, upper body and leg strength
- Improve flexibility
- Learn correct alignment
- Work on your discipline and focus
LIFT ( 60min ) – This one hour class is suitable for ALL LEVELS of practitioners. ‘Lift’ teaches you how to prepare and activate your body for arm balancing through a number of postures you are already familiar with and have practiced throughout HotHaus Method Classes. You will learn how to safely approach arm balancing, get comfortable and confident with inversions and will get an opportunity to have fun and enjoy arm a number of arm balancing postures, even if these are entirely new to your practice. Take off!
- Develop core strength
- Develop upper body strength
- Develop arm and wrist strength
- Learn correct alignment and how to confidently approach arm balancing and inversions
- Safe approach and environment for BEGINNER students to start their arm balancing practice
- Opportunity for EXPERIENCED students to practice, improve and enjoy their favourite arm balancing postures