- Arrive in time – ideally 15 mins before the start of the class
- A quiet space – practice room is a reflection, no talk area
- Clean space – our entire studio is a shoe-free zone
- Respect fellow students and their practice
- Look after your and studio belongings – place a towel on your mat
Before the class:
You will need: 2 towels one to practise and one to shower with, water and a mat. Don’t worry if you forget or simply make an impromptu decision to jump into the class. We’ve got you covered.
- 2 towels – We can supply them for CHF 2 each
- We supply bottled water at CHF 3 per bottle
- We provide yoga mats for FREE to all of our students
- Come to class hydrated. Drink 1.5 litres of water 2 hours before class.
- We advise you not to eat much in the 2 hours before class.
- Sit down whenever you feel like it and take it easy at the start.
- Tell the teacher before class if you have any injuries. Never work into pain