About HOTHAUS studios
HOTHAUS studios offer yoga, hot yoga, and a variety of other movement-based classes and workshops to support your practice and development.
Our Zug studio is equipped with the latest INFRARED heating technology, showers, changing rooms, and a chill-out area. HotHaus Bern is a spacious, easily accessible and centrally located hot yoga studio. All of our memberships are valid across both locations.
Curious but nervous about Heat?
If you are new to hot yoga or if you had bad, oppressive experiences in some Bikram studios we understand, but – do not worry – we run classes in lower, more comfortable heat. We like the heat as it is highly beneficial, it warms muscles and joints, helps open the body, and enables safe stretching but we keep it safe and effective. In addition to this, the infrared heating technology is cleaner and more hygienic than some traditional heating systems and comes with a myriad of other health benefits.
INFRARED HEAT HEALTH BENEFITS
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Classes are generally 60 to 90 min long
- We practice within a group in a room heated up to 36°C
- Classes are taught in English
- You can use our mats for FREE, towels and water can be rented from the studio
- IR heating system is cleaner and more hygienic
- No need for hot air circulation (spreading dust, bacteria, etc)
- More gentle to your body
- Better Sleep
- Weight loss and calorie burning
- Increases metabolism rates
- Supports Immune System
- Relief from sore muscles
- Relief from joint pain such as Arthritis
- Clear and tighter skin
- Improved Circulation
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Improves heart and cardiovascular health
- Relieves stress and fatigue
- and more…